Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Review
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Features:
Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days)
0.78” OLED touch screen. The adjustable strap length is 155 – 216mm.Mi-Fit App
Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp etc
Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced
5ATM – Water-resistant up to 50 metres
Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast
Devices with Android 4.4, iOS 7.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 and above
View data by simply raising your wrist
The all-new Mi Band 3 has an OLED touch display allowing you to read messages and notification without taking your phone. Measure step counts, distance covered, heart rate, body temperature, sleep quality and many other useful data with just one touch of a finger. Smart technology responds to your movements. With water resistance up to 50m and a unique feature to track your phone, take it wherever you go.
Here are my Xiaomi Mi band 3 Reviews After using this Personally from last 25 Days.
Most Important thing before starting Mi Band 3 Download Mi Fit App, and then Synchronize the Xiaomi mi band 3 with Mi Fit App,
Here is the Good and the Bad Things in this device:-
The Good One:-
- Mi Band 3 have 0.75″ OLED screen.
- Looks beautiful, looks and feels much better than the mi band 2 and the Fastrack reflex
- Best battery life on idle 30+ days and use 20-25 days easily.
- Touchscreen OLED display only at 2k.
- Can locate your device/mi capsule,
- Weather forecast/exercise goal,steps counter/calories burnt/distance travelled/heart rate sensor/water resistant upto 50m/sleep monitor/good sleep time/stopwatch/alarm/exercise goal reminder/call and message notification.
- It feels super light on the wrist. Feel very comfortable and stylish. There are various colours of bands available on the internet for making your wristband more trendy and Stylish.
- Features like Find my device, Step tracker, Silent, Notifications and a lot more.
- Battery life. Lasts about 20 -30 days without automatic heart rate detection and notifications turned on.
- Xiaomi keeps pushing frequent updates to solve the issues.
This Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Connect with any mobile device so easily. I try it on Apple, Mi, Coolpad, Nokia Even with the latest Realme X phone and it works perfectly with all of them. Only you need to install Mi Fit App first on your mobile phone to work with it properly.
The Bad One:-
Heart rate sensor– Isn’t accurate at all. Once shows 75 bpm and if tested again after 2 or 3 seconds shows 95 bpm. Senses heart rate for my table also, which doesn’t have a heart.
Battery life– When Automatic Heart rate detection is turned on it lasts 3-5 days. Overall battery life is great.
Screen– This is my biggest issue. Scratches very easily maybe it is a plastic screen and it is a fingerprint magnet. And it’s really hard to see the screen in direct sunlight. Outdoor visibility in sunlight is average.
Charging– Taking the capsule or main body from the wristband is a tough task. Feels like the capsule is going to break every time you try to take it out. Takes around 2 hrs to charge fully. Quality of charging cable is not that much good it needs proper caring otherwise give you some problems while charging.
If the band moved a bit while checking heartbeat will make you go heartless, Remember to change settings in mi fit app or else driving/riding may count as steps. Put mi band3 in motion so when you walk it calculates the steps and calories burnt not while driving.
Some people thought that you can take pictures using your Mi Band So, here I can say it’s not possible and I don’t know how and which app they are using that gives them to do but haven’t found anything like that for now.
Conclusion: This is probably the best band under 2k even with fair numbers of issues which can be ignored considering the price. It shows the right time, weather forecast, alarm vibration, Sleep Monitoring, heartbeat rating etc. various things are much better than the other brands in this price segment. Also looks stylish and trendy. It is a unisex band so anyone can wear it because of Xiaomi Mi band 3 looks fashionable accessories on your wrist.